Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, April 23, 2011

sentimental saturday six

Sentimental Saturday where I share a post from earlier in my blog life.
 
This week I thought I would share a post from last Easter.


We do pretty much the same things each year, very much into creating family traditions.
I will probably do a similar roundup next week or when my pictures will upload again, at least it is easy to obtain old pictures from Picasso.
Don't forget to click on the photo to read the post.
Hope you are enjoying your Easter Celebrations.

This will be the last Sentimental Saturday for a while- too much of a good thing and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.