Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

welcome spring

How organised am I?
I had a few moments to spare yesterday so thought I would exchange winter for spring on our seasons table.
Again I am keeping to the mantra that less is more.
I got this little tea towel with a magazine the other day and thought that it would suit the theme.
I covered the bare tree in some white flowers from the garden, but I think I will try to find some small fake ones so I don't need to keep changing dead flowers every couple of days.
I have also added a jar with some of my sweet peas.
My Mum always had sweet peas every year and would give me bunches to brighten my home and now that she has moved and can no longer have them I will have to take bunches to her!
VCH planted these for me this year and they are all pink!
My favourite flower colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.