Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXSkC41sWyfqZkTQ5687vQtBShGYBzAUOu2aNbBd3ZaQe5vjdwNNCqCXB5XKQxFeEfW67MzO1On6bw6_bgKVNrptRPTS4PBw9BJLLqtg6Wu5yxc-ajZi6F8pccn6A-ZbottYGoAvsDRXo/s320/queenaward.jpg

Erin from Seven Little Australians tagged me!
Thanks so much, Erin!
I have been meaning to do this and keep forgetting!

The rules:

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.

1. I think it is awe-summm that I have been married for 20 years on the 23rd of this month to my very dear VCH

2. I think it is awe-summm that I have 6 children

3. and that I have breastfed them all for 2+ years

4. I think it is awe-summm that I do 2-3 overnight shifts each month on the Australian Breastfeeding Association's National Helpline (1800 mum2mum)

5. I think it's awe-summm that I can home educate my kids- what a privilege!

6. I think it's awe -summm that I cooked creme caramel for the first time today and they turned out really well- I thought they would be hard!

7. I think it is awe-summm that Jesus is my saviour!

Now who to tag????

I will tag Lynn, Sandra, Koala, Michelle, B2 (he'll just have to be a king!)
and two others who think they are pretty awe-summm (I think I need to get more blog friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.