Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

honest scrap

http://www.thevalueofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/honest-scrap.jpg

Rules:

-Thank the person who gave the award to you
-Post ten honest facts about yourself
-Pass the award onto seven others.

Thank you to the EDITRIX for passing on this award.

Here I go....

1. I have naturally curly hair
2. I eat way too much chocolate
3. I do way too little exercise
4. I love cooking
5. I love reading
6. I love going to bible study on Tuesday nights
7. I could eat ice cream in the snow (if it snowed here that is)
8. I am really getting into re-purposing stuff (but you know that already if you read this blog)
9. I am very impatient
10. I have never been OS


I am not sure who to tag as most people I know have already been tagged, but if you regularly read this blog please feel free to take up the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.