Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

german cooking

We travelled to Germany last week so enjoyed cooking and eating a meal.
It is quite enjoyable with B1, B2, B3 and myself all cooking together.
I give one dish to each child to cook and we all help where needed.


B1 made the apple strudel for dessert.


B2 made the hot potato salad.


B3 made the carrot salad.


I made the cucumber and dill salad.
And we all pitched in to do the mustard pork chops.


The meal was very yummy.
The sauce on the pork was very rich and we felt very full after the main meal so the kids cleaned up the kitchen, put the dishwasher on and washed the big stuff up before we had dessert.
We have been having so much fun visiting all these countries we are off to France this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.