Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, March 4, 2013

sneak peak

I know I have been MIA for over a week.
I have just been trying to get the kids settled back into a school routine and that is taking up lots of time as well as having VCH home on holidays, (he goes back to work today) working on a very special project.
I have also been trying to fit in riding my exercise bike every morning before doing anything else- or otherwise I get distracted and it doesn't happen.
I got the bike for my birthday and it has been a blessing because with all the rain I haven't been able to get out on a morning walk.
Hope the rain goes away soon- everything is so damp and wet and mouldy!

In the meantime, here is a little sneak peak of what VCH has been working on.
I will be back with the whole story when I get it all cleaned up and styled.

10 comments:

  1. looks interesting! I know what you mean about the rain. I have mould growing on top of mould here!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo la la! Looking forward to seeing what VCH has created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see it now! now!!! ;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see a little sunshine this morning isn't it. Your/VCH project looks wonderful, looking forward to seeing and hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it already without seeing it styled.. things can only get better.. it is always more hectic with hubby's at home.. and always hard to get the kids to do what is
    expected of them when normal routines are broken. I pray things will settle down soon and the... rain rain will go away..
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. kitchen? hope the weather fines up soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks interesting Deanne...... kitchen or laundry??? Well done on your commitment to the bike - much better for you then blogging in the long term! Hope you get some sunshine soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that charcoal colour. A new kitchen perhaps?
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that colour! I think it looks like a kitchen cabinet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gray cabinet looks great so far. Can't wait to see it all styled up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.