Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, December 20, 2012

bargain buy

On Tuesday I went shopping in Coffs Harbour- BY MYSELF!
Had a lovely time, it has been over a year since I went to Park Beach Plaza and it has changed so much in the last year.
Wandering around saw a new shop that I thought it looked interesting and had a peak in their window.
I saw something that I have been wanting for so long.

 
A glass drink dispenser!
It was $199.95 reduced to $49.95
Such a bargain, so while I was wandering around to see what else they had, a shop assistant came up to me and said there was a further 20% off everything in the store except Christmas decorations which were 50% off.
So off course...

I bought two!

Now I am all set for parties.

We are having a Christmas get together with friends at our place tomorrow night, 
so these will be making an appearance.
Last count we have over 70 people (including us)!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!!! 70 people?
    I hope you're having a sausage sizzle with your beveridges! Great bargains by the way. I would have bought two as well ;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing Deanne, very exciting! It's great that you have a large enough kitchen + a pantry to keep all you beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic find! Good luck with the party!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. that's a big get together!
    love the drink dispensers.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a bargain ....and a big get together. The drink dispensers will come in very handy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fortuitous! Have a lovely party! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now what's 70 people here or there. Only about 8 families isn't it? Adds up fast, sounds like a lot but I'm sure it won't feel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 70 people!! That's amazing! Have a fantastic time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.