Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, August 25, 2012

sentimental saturday -bus art

Just a quick pop by to show you what I posted on this day 2 years ago.
Inspired by the bus destination blind copies that were around I made one to go in my little toilet room - sometimes known as the bus toilet because of it's size.

To check out the original post with the how to, click on the picture.

Have a great weekend!

shared at:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love it & those beaches! what a beautiful part of the coast.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks very professional. It's interesting to see all the different locations.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.