Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

christmas favourites revisited part one...

 
 It is that time of the year again and decorating is well under way.
One of the things I love about Christmas decorating is that you can bring out the same old things year after year, but they always look different. 
You find a new place to put something, group a few different things together in a way you haven't thought of before, so that while everything might be the same it all comes together differently.
I am a little slow in the Christmas decorating stakes this year.
I have been concentrating on a couple of other things: namely my new sewing room, our home school inspection which was suppose to be last Thursday, but as the guy was sick it is now going to be today, so after spending three days glued to my computer chair last week in order to get the last two years up to date and ready (I was a bit slack last year and didn't do it at the end of the year like I normally do!),  I have somehow injured my back, either too much sitting at the computer or too much exercise (I have been trying to get fitter), or a combination of both, I have had a sore back since last Thursday, while it is somewhat better it is still hanging around and I think I need to visit the chiropractor.
So while the tree is up and decorated thanks to B4, B5 and The Girl not much else has been done. 
In order to get some inspiration I thought I would look at previous years decorating and came across this post.
It is one of my most popular posts, it has many more page views than any other according to my stats. so here it is again.

If you would like to make something simple and sweet and something that smells super nice go and visit my Spice Angel Tutorial


I haven't even got mine out this year yet, but I will do so today and the smell as I open that lid will be heavenly!


Shared at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.