Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, August 13, 2011

spring has sprung

Yesterday afternoon when I was out at the clothes line a couple of galahs landed on the fence near by, B4 raced inside to get the camera but before I could get a shot of them some other resident birds chased them away, I was quite annoyed as these other birds are nowhere near a pretty as the galah, just before this happened I had set B4 the task of gathering some peach blossom stems to grace our table so I wandered over to the peach tree with the camera and took some shots.



Isn't God's Creation wonderful!

Shared at:

4 comments:

  1. The peach blossom is gorgeous, love the colours!! Does your tree produce edible peaches Deanne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peaches are a small white peach and are edible if they are not attacked by fruit fly first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Glad you added your link to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.