Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, February 28, 2011

gluten free recipes

Things have been very slack over at cooking with five brothers one sister lately but I am featuring some gluten free recipes. 
I have posted two already and I will be posting a new one each day this week.
The reason I am so excited is that I got this book for my birthday, after borrowing it from the library and loving it.


These ladies have now published several books, I have the original and to be honest I haven't used it that much, but I am really loving this book particularly the biscuits and cake recipes which are easy, only have 4 ingredients and are delicious, it is hard to find uncomplicated gluten free recipes.
Gluten free sponge

Cashew and spinach pate

peanut butter biscuits (cookies if you are in the US)
  A firm favourite, I have had several requests for the recipe.
So pop on over and have a look even if you are not gluten free these recipes are still great.


Shared at:


2 comments:

  1. Why didn't I check your blog on Monday?!?! Our guests were gluten free and I was desperate for recipes. I ended up with some soups and they brought their own bread. Then oatmeal, eggs and bacon for breakfast. Now I know....you're my go-to gal for gluten free. These things look yummy! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOME REALLY YUMMY ideas!!! :) Thanks for linking up to Fun w/Food Friday @ Paisley Passions. Hope you stop by again soon :)

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.