Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, January 28, 2011

aussie aussie aussie

We kept Australia Day pretty casual this year.
VCH and the boys were busy building and I was busy sorting books and painting bookshelves (all will be revealed soon) and it was sooooo hot- you could have fried an egg outside on the concrete!
VCH went to Bunnings (Aussie Hardware giant) for some screws or something and saw prawns at the seafood place for $10 a kilo, he rang and asked if we would like some for lunch- Yes Please!!!

 So a quick seafood sauce (mayo, tomato sauce and a dash of Tabasco) and an icy lime drink were made and we sat on the veranda for lunch- with an Aussie Flag of course.
Tea was lamb chops on the barbie another Aussie favourite.
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lamb chops on the bbq are a favourite of mine. Prawns are also. Although I don't think my hubby would ever ring and ask me if I wanted some for lunch lol. He doesn't like seafood much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.