Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, November 13, 2010

decluttering project

I am endeavoring to declutter my whole house by Christmas.
Usually I just manage to clean my house for Christmas and lots of decluttering gets done in January when it is hot and sticky and holiday time.
This year I have other plans for January - mainly revolving around swimming in our new pool, a few little craft projects and maybe if I feel like it and can get some willing helpers I might repaint my house.
So this week I tackled the bathroom cupboard and veranda play area and the little boys drawers.
So here is a before of the bathroom cupboard.

Seeing as I am trying to get back to a more natural basis with our cosmetics lots of stuff in mostly empty bottles had to go, the shelves needed a good wipe down and some general reorganisation.

Here is the after.
And yes there is a large bottle of apple cider vinegar in my cupboard and the pink container holds bi-carb soda. 
I wash my hair in this and will be sharing more about this in an upcoming post.

Shared at:


2 comments:

  1. Steve and I were talking about this on the way home from church this morning. I may have to do the same thing on my blog Deanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I am trying to do the very thing with the clutter in our home.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.