Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, August 16, 2010

a special treat

On the weekend we decided to "christen" our ice bucket and have a little mocktail hour in our repurposed outdoor room

The drinks and some straws ready in ice.
This was a special treat for our children who don't get soft drinks very often.
Mum and Dad had bottled Lemon, Lime and Bitters.

Cheese and  biscuits along with some cabanosi, caramelised onions and some hot olive relish that B1 brought home after a days work experience at an organic cattle and olive farm.

 An update on the herb pots, some more pots and lots of yummy herbs all growing well except for the garlic chives I transplanted from another pot.
We have some more chives in the garden so I will have another go.
I also realised when I sent out a child to get some thyme for a recipe that it was the one herb I hadn't bought, so another pot and some thyme is next on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.