Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, July 17, 2010

white washed

I had some things that really needed a bit of an overhaul.
So I made it easy and painted them white.

So this little chest of drawers went from this...


to this...


and this chair and its friend went from this...


to this...


I was going to make some new white covers but came across these European pillow cases from my old quilt set and they fitted on top and look pretty - some white fabric wrapped around the bottom cushion and viola- a no sew makeover.

The girls doll's cradle went from this...


To this...


I love white it makes everything look so fresh and clean again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.