Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, May 13, 2010

rosella chutney


When shopping for fruit and veges I saw that they still had some Rosella's so thought I would buy some and have a go at the chutney.
It is just beautiful, very nice on a cracker with a thin slice of cheese or with meat- hot or cold.

I also got it from this page.
It was supposed to have raisins in it, and I didn't even have any sultanas so I used dates instead.
I also substituted some of the herbs in the bouquet garni, but it still turned out lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.