Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, May 10, 2010

procrastination


This is the current state of my bookshelf.
What a mess!
In the holidays we decluttered the big boys room and I found a lot of books up there that belonged in the house or need to be passed onto younger readers, so the books await sorting out, rearranging of the bookshelf and probably some decluttering.
I did intend to do this in the holidays but spent the second week in bed with the flu so it didn't get done and now that school is back I haven't found the time or energy.
I am procrastinating!
Maybe this post will provide me with the motivation to get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.