Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, February 1, 2010

back into it


Today was our first day back, although we are going on holidays next week we are treating this more as a trial week to see how the timetable fits together and how it all flows, and if I have over committed my time. 
I have already found a couple of glitches so will change this tomorrow.

My best pupil of the day award goes to The Girl, she was keen, enthusiastic and did everything she was told- what more could I ask for!

Then this afternoon after a little rest (using all that mental energy makes me tired) we headed into town for gymnastics. 
B3 and B4 are going to do it this term, they had a great time!
I also signed up for a free trial of Kinder-Gym for the Girl and B5 on Friday.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.