Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, October 15, 2009

reading room

This is my reading room.
I decided to call it the reading room because I thought library sounded a bit pretentious.
It was originally a semi enclosed veranda when we first moved in almost 9 years ago.

We enclosed it properly and VCH put up a bookshelf along one wall and tiled the floor.
We also took out a door and window in our lounge room and made an opening into the reading room.

This is my sofa bed and B2's famous "naughty kitten".

The bookshelf is divided into three parts with cupboards underneath to hold photo albums, puzzles and games etc.
Since our extension the study now opens off the far end of this room.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.