Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, October 2, 2009

art work

Most of the artwork in our house comes from the children.
They used to attend an art class and have some wonderful work that has been exhibited from these.
Some of them have even won prizes.

These are some frames that I picked up at an op shop.
I have framed some stuff from our home art lessons in them.
They are probably due for a change.

This is a little art wall I have going on.
With artwork from B1, B2 and B3.

B1 likes to work in pastels, this is in my dining room, it works perfectly here.

These are some perspective work that B1 and B2 did at Artfest last year.

This is our most famous painting of all.
B2 won the Primary section of the Art competition, that the art club runs each year during the Jacaranda festival (three years ago when he was 9)
He was offered quite a bit of money by a lady who wanted to buy it, but he refused.
It won another prize at another art competition and then it was exhibited at our regional gallery.
The art curator at the gallery said that it would make fabulous postcards.
It is entitled "Naughty Kitten" and is in a mixed media form.

This is just a small view of the artwork in our house so I will save some for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.