Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Sunday, September 27, 2009

wild weather

We had a huge dust storm on Wednesday that lasted all day.
It was horrible!
We even had a black out due to the wind knocking out a power line, so we escaped to town to the nice clean air-conditioned enclosed shopping centre.
I didn't take any photos but you can view some on Lynn's blog.
Then this afternoon it was back again!

So I took these photos.
The above photo is from my veranda looking over towards our neighbours.


That is not the moon but the sun, it had a blue tinge although you can't see it in the photo.
I feel sorry for the people out west in the drought stricken areas as this dust is their topsoil blown over to the east coast and then out to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.