Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, October 1, 2009

back again, again

You may have noticed a lack of posts this week.
The reason being that some naughty boys decided to play some games online and used up all my downloads.
I couldn't work out why I got a message from my service provider to say that I had used 80% on Monday last week when I hadn't even been blogging.
I asked them if they had been using the internet for games etc.
"Yes"- they said
"Well don't" - I said
Then I caught one of them downloading something.
Stern lecture and warning from both VCH and myself so hopefully it won't happen again.
This is only the second time I ran out of downloads, and I didn't know why then- but now I wonder??? Hmmm!!!
So since Sunday I have been on a slower speed, which is very annoying - photos wouldn't upload, everything took so long, then yesterday someone sent me an email -that wouldn't come through and the connection kept timing out.
Luckily today is a new month and my speed is back to normal.
Yaah!!!
The emails came through and my page uploaded in the blink of an eye.
I thought I would do a quick post about this last night and my dashboard wouldn't even load.
So look forward to some more posts later this week, although I am pretty busy deep cleaning before the holidays rather than during the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.