Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, September 26, 2009

walls gyprocked

VCH has now gyprocked the walls except for the front wall where the window needs to go.

He has also put the architrave around the opening into our bedroom.

I came home from taking my mum shopping to find everything cleaned up and vacuumed and this tidy pile in the corner of his tools etc.
How nice is that?

2 comments:

  1. What a man of action, and tidy too!
    It must be exciting seeing it all come together so quickly.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, but the big thing will be the window! He has never installed one before and it could be tricky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.