Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, August 6, 2009

what should we grow in God's garden


My aunt gave this to me the other day, she was given it at a church function, I thought it was rather nice and something we should all take on board.


Plant three rows of Peas
*Peace of mind
*Peace of heart
*Peace of soul

Plant Four Rows of Squash:
*Squash gossip
*Squash indifference
*Squash grumbling
*Squash selfishness

Plant Four Rows of Lettuce:
*Lettuce be faithful
*Lettuce be kind
*Lettuce be obedient
*Lettuce really love one another

No Garden without turnips:
* Turnip for meetings
*Turnip for service
*Turnip to help one another

To conclude our garden we must have thyme:
*Thyme for God
*Thyme for study
*Thyme for prayer
*Thyme for family

Water freely with patience and cultivate with love. There is much fruit in this garden because you reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.