Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, August 27, 2009

jeans pillow two

Here is the jeans pillow out of VCH old jeans, complete with stains.
They are clean, but I probably should have tried getting the stains out before making the pillow, but I was in too much of a hurry.

This time I sewed up the legs first and then stuffed them (it took a good kg of stuffing).
I then hand sewed the top, as I couldn't see myself sewing through the zip and the metal studs with the sewing machine.
I actually think this worked better and will probably hand sew any jeans pillows I make from now on.
Yes, you heard it here - me hand sewing!
Why would I need to make more?
Well you see in a family of six children one is never enough.
They keeping fighting over it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.