Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, August 27, 2009

25c outfit

Yesterday I de-constructed a pillow case that I picked up at an Op Shop, they are usually 50c but they were having a half price sale so it cost me 25c.
I was originally going to make it into a dress, but then I realised that the pattern ran across the pillowcase so it would be sideways on a dress.
So instead I made a little swing top and shorts.


I used little rabbit buttons courtesy of my mum to join the shoulders of the top.
They are not really button holes as the top slips over her head but more a decorative feature.
A lovely cool little summer play outfit for The Girl, and on a cooler day a t-shirt can go underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.