Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, October 28, 2013

some redeemed goss


 

 Hi all, I am up to my eyeballs getting all my "redeemed" stuff ready for a big market this Saturday. 
I promise I will be back with lots of photos to share, providing blogger will let me upload them- still having issues in this area! 
Anyway I am popping by to share with you a post that I have on my redeemed website 
 -saves me having to rewrite it and try to upload all the piccies! 
So here it is, all about something that I have been doing for the last couple of months but had to keep a lid on it until now!
I will be back next week with all the news!

Oh and hey- while your here pop over to my "redeemed" FB page and like it too- if you don't already!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.