Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, December 31, 2012

12 from 2012

So here we are on the last day of 2012 before heading into 2013
 I thought I would list 12 of my favourite activities/projects from 2012.

One of my favourite things was The Girl's 5th Birthday Party.

The party details managed to cover four posts

Next would be my sewing room reveal.


Wish it looked this neat all the time!
Go here and here.

I shared B2's bedroom here:

There was of course my fantastic hallway project that resulted in this beauty

I also had lots of fun with B4's 10th birthday spy party

 
 I showed my love of shutters in this post
I don't actually know that this is technically one of my favourites but it comes in third in my stats behind my vintage sewing room (second) and the ever popular spice angel tutorial from 2010

 I enjoyed sharing one of the most used spaces in our home:

 My big exciting project of the year was launching "redeemed"
I am still excited about its success and am looking forward to new possibilities in 2013.

Some of my favourite recipes that I shared were:

 The ever popular snickers ice cream


 
It is still a family favourite with requests for it at least once a week even though it is summer.

Gluten free gingernuts oh how I love thee!

So there it is, a quick review of 2012, though looking through there are so many favourites that I found, particularly some of my more recent "redeemed" items.

I am so looking forward to all that 2013 has to offer and the exciting places it may lead!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely home you have!
    happy new year to you and your family :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on some of these! Gorgeous.
    Wishing you a wonderful New Year Deanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you Deanne. Will have to go and ok at the snickers ice cream recipe. I think i will have to make it and take away when hibby and I go away for our anniversary later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like last year was full of wonderful decorating ideas and lots of yummy food!

    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.