Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

royal britannia

I have again been turning trash into treasure!
This time with a right British theme and a very cool Union Jack.

VCH's response was: We are Australian why didn't you do the Australian flag?
My reply was: Because Union Jacks are in right now, this is part of our flag and even the Americans are into them and they don't even have it as part of their flag!
Silly man!

 
This is what the very sad $2 table looked like when I got it at a garage sale the other week.

She looks so cool now!

 This wine glass is part of my Christmas collection that I am doing up for my next lot of market stalls.
So cool and very pretty and the best thing- the glitter doesn't come off!
I will do a little tutorial another day and reveal all my secrets.

So off to another day full of redeeming other people's junk into wonderful treasures!
Catch you later in the week!

Sharing at:
clip_image002
 Photobucket
{Primp}

Primitive and Proper


15 comments:

  1. She looks fantastic and will not last long in your stall Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! it looks like an original painting that's always been on the table.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, and i agree it won't last long at your stall! I love the distressing on top, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the distressing wasn't entirely intentional- even though I usually distress every thing, but the white came off with the masking tape so I just went with the flow!

      Delete
  4. Awesome job Deanne, that'll get snapped up in seconds flat I'd say :) You made me giggle too - silly men indeed!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - it will definitely get snapped up. If you'd made an Australian flag on top, it would have looked like a relic of the 70's I think! Love the sparkly wine glass too, very festive. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it would be a lot harder to try and get the stars right!

      Delete
  6. Deanne it looks amazing!!! Love the accidental distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, union jack is super trendy at the moment. I really love what you've done with the table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a fabulous job with this! i love the chippy look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little table too! And I love the union jack flag to and I live in the US! It's just a cool look and looks great in almost any color too! :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks great Deanne!
    Love it!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.