We harvested our beans the other day, before they got too old and affected by the heat, we actually should have harvested them the week before but we were too busy, so a few had gone yellow and had to be discarded.
This is just a small portion of our bounty.
I started by washing them all in the sink.
Then I cut the ends off them and blanched them in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
Then I stuck them in a bucket of cold water.
Drain them and bag them up ready for the freezer.
I ended up with 4 bags weighing 500g each plus another smaller bag that we used in salads that day.
My next task is to make something with the bounty of cucumbers we have.