Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

cowboys and cowgirl

We went to a cowboy and cowgirls birthday party on Monday afternoon.
It was all a bit last minute- the costumes, not the party.

 The Girl was easy, plaits in her hair, a vest out of the dress-ups, her boots and this pink cowgirl hat that I picked up at a garage sale last year for $2- I knew it would come in handy one day.


The boys wore, jeans, boots, vests, checked shirts and hats, we were one hat short, B3 ended up giving B4 his hat because B1 couldn't find his hat to lend- it might help if his room didn't look like a trash heap, I also now know where all the washing baskets end up!

It was a wonderful party and the kids had a ball!

5 comments:

  1. Cute little cowgirl, and handsome cowboys! I love that vest, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. I wish you could have seen them as they all came in the front door. Very purposeful!! So glad they had a good time. margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! They all look great dressed in their outfits!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they all look so adorable! I love her pink hat and her hair is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so cute! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.