Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, February 25, 2011

peanut butter biscuits

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted a recipe, it's not like I haven't any to share and I even told friends I would post an awesome cake recipe and I still haven't done it.
But anyway after borrowing the fabulous 4 ingredients GF recipe book from the library and loving it VCH bought me a copy for my birthday.

So being inspired to cook the other day I tried out a few new recipes, the first I am going to share are these biscuits.
I took these to Bible Study and was immediately asked for the recipe, these are so easy and so moreish and very very yummy.

Peanut Butter Biscuits

1 C crunchy peanut butter
1 C raw sugar
1 egg
1t cinnamon (I had run out so didn't use it)

Mix ingredients in bowl roll into balls, the recipe said tablespoon size but I like teaspoon better- you get more biscuits, I found wet hands the best, flatten with a fork, I used wet fingers and bake 180C for 10 minutes, cool on tray.
Options: to cut some of the sweetness you may like to sprinkle with a little salt before cooking, I used Celtic Sea Salt, or sprinkle with sesame seeds.
I think these would be fabulous dipped in chocolate but I haven't tried it yet.

Shared at:


1 comment:

  1. oh wow pb biscuts this is a new one on me but oh so delicious sounding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.