Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sneak peak

Here is a quick sneak peak of my reading room, I am just waiting for the paint to dry before moving the furniture back.

This is a before with bright pink walls- I painted this room nearly 10 years ago when we first did this room.

This is now waiting for the third coat to dry.

Its very white!
 Well Antique White USA- my favourite white, I am sure eventually all my house will be this colour.
I also found out it is everyone else's favourite colour too- top selling Dulux colour for 2010- but I have been using it for years!

I'll post some more pictures when all is back in place.

Shared at: 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the painting - looks like a real change! Will check back to see the progress...Happy White Wednesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.