Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

picnic for two

As a little break from Christmas posts I thought I would share this scene from yesterday.

B5 and The Girl sharing a picnic in our little outdoor room.
It's nice to have sun again after so many days rain, of course along with the sun comes the humidity!
The girl has a love of picnics and often takes it upon herself to pack a little picnic lunch into a backpack for herself and B5 to share at any time of the day.
This shot was taken just after breakfast.
This picnic consists of a sandwich and some just in season peaches.

Stay tuned for a post on our Christmas reading

4 comments:

  1. They are too adorable:) How adorable that they picnic together. Very sweet!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sister to pack the snack, and what a sweet brother to join her. These pictures are great, someday, when they are older, they will love looking at these! Really, this was one of those awe...kind of pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO SWEET! I agree that this blog journal will be SO PRECIOUS to the Kiddies in the future. NOW, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your family and how you have nicknamed them, "TOOO CUTE"!!!I want to HUG them all! NOW, "Is that Precious little "THE GIRL", spoiled Rotten!!! Good, I'm SO happy to hear it!!!
    I AM following you in your fun Blog!!! Thank you so much for visiting and FOLLOWING me too!
    I'm also the Mom of 3 grown Sons!
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are priceless! How adorable your children are, Deanne! And I really like the shots of your outdoor room.

    I've been looking for you to link more of that creative talent of yours to my party each week. Where have you been? ;)

    And be sure to enter in my final giveaway of the year. If you haven't done so yet, here are the details:
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/12/fantastic-end-of-year-giveaway.html

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.