Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, October 16, 2010

kitchen art featured

Do you remember when I showed you some stuff I made for my kitchen out of old cutlery?
Well I got a little note from Megan from Crazy Domestic the other day saying she was featuring it in a post.

It is so exciting when someone thinks something you have done is worth sharing with others in Blogland.

So pop on over and have a look because there are some great ideas over there. 
You may even see some here at five brothers one sister very soon.

P.S. I probably should also mention that this was also featured over at craft gossip on September 1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.