Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

winter swimming

The Girl and B5 have continued swimming over winter, with our new pool coming I want to make sure their swimming is up to scratch.
Our lessons this term are Mondays 9am brrr!!!
Thankfully the pool is heated really well and they feel like they are swimming in a giant outdoor bath.

 The Girl waiting her turn.

Practising breathing to the side.

Warming up with the kick board.

B5 is diving in and swimming the length now with lovely big arms and breathing - but I forgot to get a shot of this oops!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.