Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, June 4, 2010

b4's birthday

B4 had a lovely birthday with 2 cakes.
One to cut at Church.


He also requested this truck cake, but didn't want to take it to church- hence the number 8 cake above.


I am not a keen cake decorator and this was the most challenging cake I have done.


He requested home-made sausage rolls for lunch.


This is his bike- his big brothers all got a new bike on their 8th birthday,
B4 wouldn't let us forget- this orange was the closest we could get to his request for a red one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.