Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, April 29, 2010

playdough

I made some playdough a couple of weeks ago, it was long overdue.
I ended up making three batches in three different colours.


It is a really nice recipe and I got a lovely smooth dough.

The recipe comes from NMAA Cooks (red cookbook)

Playdough
Mix:
1/2 C salt
1 C flour
2T cream of tartar

then add: 
1 C water
1T oil
food colouring

Stir, cook on medium heat 3-5 minutes until dough comes together (see photo), cool slightly and knead to a smooth dough.
Store in a zip lock bag or ice cream container.

We have had lots of playdough sessions. 
The Girl is constantly asking one of her brothers to sit with her and "play playdough"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.