Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, April 19, 2010

girl's quilt

The Girl got a new quilt cover for her bed for her birthday.
I saw it in a shop one day and lay-byed it.

It is very pretty with pink and green, ruffles and dragonflies- I have a thing for dragonflies!

This is Polly who sits on the bed.

It looks so nice in her room, I am on the lookout for some dragonfly fairy lights to go above her bed, they were around a couple of years ago and now the only ones I can find have lots of colours, I just want plain ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.