Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, November 13, 2009

8 question meme

Seeing as B2 (CB) tagged me I had better come clean.

Six names you go by:

Deanne
Dee
Dede
Mum
Mama
Mummy Dearest

Three things you are wearing write now:

Well its 6 o'clock in the morning
I am wearing a pyjama top and pyjama pants and my wedding ring

Three things you want very badly:

My new room finished- why does the last bits seem to take forever?
A new pool
An injection of energy- I seem to be lacking lately

Three things you did last night/ yesterday/ today:

Slept
Read two trailblazers books
Got up

Two things you ate today:

I haven't eaten anything yet, I just got up

Two people you last talked to on the phone:

- My sister (she heads OS today for 6 weeks)
- VCH's work colleague

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

- Go shopping
- Take kids to Cricket

Three Favourite beverages:

- Water
- Gloria Jeans Coco Loco
Grapeteaser or appleteaser

Tag Five people:

Any five people who read my blog and haven't done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.