Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, October 31, 2009

sachertorte


This is the Sachertorte that B2 made for his dessert - come morning tea to conclude our study of Europe.
This has been sitting in my draft folder for weeks and I hadn't got around to publishing it.
I was going to include the recipe but when I looked at it it is all in grams which I find annoying and I can't remember what the cup measurements were when we went through it as it was too long ago.
It was nice but I think I would add more cocoa powder, as I don't think it was really dark enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.