Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, October 12, 2009

mystery photos

Do you ever find when you go to save your photos onto the computer that there are some mystery ones that you know you didn't take?

I wonder who might have taken these photos??
Any guesses B3?

And yes this photo is upside down- so the camera must have been when the photo was taken.

You find yourself asking why?
Thank goodness with the advent of digital this is no longer wasted film and one can simply delete.

2 comments:

  1. I love giving our children the camera and seeing life from their perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God He created digital!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.