Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, September 4, 2009

shorts that took 3.5 years to make

Here is my project of the day.
I finally made these shorts.
I bought the fabric and cut them out in March 2006.
I actually made one of the three pairs I bought fabric for 3 and a half years ago and they are nearly worn out!
But the others had been sitting waiting and waiting to be made.
After going through my wardrobe yesterday and de-cluttering it I realised I was desperately in need of some summer shorts to wear around the house.
So this morning I whipped them up.
It probably only took me half an hour or so.
Then I wore the blue pair until we went to town at 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.