Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

snow flakes


Today as a launching activity for our Winter Unit the little ones made some paper snowflakes. This is the closest that they will probably get to the real thing!


B4 had lots of fun and made quite a few.
B5 struggled until I drew some lines for him to cut and then he made several nice ones.
The Girl who has to "do school too" made one while I held the paper for her and then decided to tear it up and scrunch it before putting it on the door - such is the way with 2 year olds!


Here is the finished product on our kitchen door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.