Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

it's here!

I was so excited when B1 and the Girl brought in the mail today and here it was at last.
I feel like I have been waiting for it for so long and now it is here.
I am so excited!
I have been feeling a bit off colour for the last couple of days nothing I can pinpoint, just a vague headache and extreme fatigue.
So it was great to be able to lay in bed and look through it.
The only problem is I haven't the energy to actually make anything at the moment.
What am I rambling on about you ask?
This...
Soule Mama's latest book.
It is just wonderful- I love it!
Expect to see some posts inspired by these pages coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.