Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sammy cooks (aka B4)


Today with my mummy I was cooking an apple pie.
When mum finished there was some pastry left over, she said I could make something with it.
So I made my own little apple pie.


Mummy went off to work on the computer and while she was gone this is what I did all by myself. I rolled out the pastry and put it into a metal dish, then I cut up some apple and put in some lemon juice, mixed spice, cornflour and sugar. Then I put that on top of the pastry and put some more pastry over that, then I put it into the oven with Mum's pie.
I ate it after tea with some ice cream and whipped cream. It was very yummy.

by Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.