Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Monday, July 20, 2009

mr referee


This is my lovely biggest boy B1. Here he is in his referees uniform- doesn't he look handsome! He became a soccer ref this year and is doing a great job and is really enjoying it. We are very proud of him.
Notice the bench in the background, my very clever husband (VCH) made it for me out of old fence palings from a fence we pulled down. He also made me a single chair the same, it looks like a throne fit for a queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.