Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I begin

I have been really inspired by some beautiful and creative blogs recently and while I have been at times reluctant to get on this band wagon I am driving myself crazy by writing blog posts in my head whenever I change something around in my house or make something or the kids do something great, so here I am.
I am a mother of five boys and one girl, hence the title. We are a Christian Home Educating Family living in country NSW Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.