Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

tick tock

I seem to have an obsession with clocks lately.
I even have a board on pinterest just for clocks!
I would love to make a clock, like Maria from Dreamy Whites clock, or another one that I saw painted on the wall, but it is difficult to find the clock parts where I live.
I needed a clock for my kitchen, since we decided to turn the power off on our ovens when they are not in use, to try to save some electricity.

 I bought this one from Leah at My Home Atelier.

Then I wanted one for the games room, I wanted a really big one, there were heaps in the shops one week and then the next I could only find this one.

I liked it well enough so I bought it.

Then I was in Aldi and I saw this clock, my heart skipped a beat, I just love the aqua surround, it matches perfectly with the accent colour of my laundry, only the last thing I actually need in the laundry is a clock.
It was reduced from $20 down to $15 so I picked it up anyway and brought it home.
I put it out on my veranda, so that when I am out there reading to the children I don't lose track of time. 
It provides a nice little pop of colour, and makes me smile every time I look at it. 


Shared at:


4 comments:

  1. You have some lovely clocks Deanne. the children will be quite familiar with Roman numerals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne they all look great. My sister has an obsession with clocks she has a whole wall of them it really looks great in her lounge room.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that white veranda with the aqua colored clock! I have always wanted a wrap around porch...they are so cozy! Yours looks so country with the planked walls, this is just my style! andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE clocks! They are so beautiful, yet I love the math side of them too. Precision and creativity coming together. The veranda look lovely! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.