Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

holiday fun 5 brothers 1 sister style

VCH was under the house the other night fixing some plumbing and the kids dragged this roller thing out, that VCH uses for something or other in the shed when he is making stuff.
Before you know it they had set it up on the veranda and lots of sliding fun has been happening ever since.








So there you have it a five brothers one sister version of holiday fun!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! That is so awesome...brings back memories from when I was growing up. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun:) Love the box ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! That is like what my daughter and her friends do with their old Tonka dump truck. They sit in it and go down a grassy hill. It brings lots of laughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.